Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kulinarya Kitchen

Kulinarya is an old favorite at the Power Plant Mall though I haven't eaten there in ages! Actually the original Kulinarya is along Katipunan extension after the flyover, where Fat Skillet presently resides. I love their Gamberi Pasta and other blue plate specials so I was pleasantly surprised that they're still open and newly renovated as Kulinarya Kitchen.

We tried their executive lunch specials . For a fixed price you get a soup and a main course with sidings and rice. I anticipated that it won't be enough ( and I was right) so we got an appetizer too.

Seafood Salad Maki
 The seafood salad maki is good! I highly recommend this appetizer. It came with a wasabi aioli dip and fresh mango cubes on top.

Grilled Chicken Teriyaki


The grilled chicken teriyaki is good, fully cooked yet tender and not charred. It was perfect with the fried rice.

Breaded Porkchop

If you want pork , get the breaded porkchop. You get a nice piece of meat without the thick breading though a small portion would be the fat ,typical of porkie chops.

Lunch was just right but not really full (executive lunch specials are really like this, they're not really heavy on the belly ). I guess if you're a hearty and heavy eater like me , there's still that tummy space that can only be filled up by another dish perhaps or a good dessert to cap the meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment