Friday, November 11, 2011

Tokyo Cafe

Tokyo Cafe doesn't offer traditional dishes you would find in a Japanese restaurant ,  instead their menu boasts of salads, pizzas, pastas, burger steaks , sandwiches with a Japanese touch. But they also have a few classics like tendon and unaji donburi.

We ended up ordering two kinds of pastas, garlic and shrimp and creamy salmon and a tempura donburi.


Shrimp and Garlic 

I had the shrimp and garlic and in fairness, it turned out to be really good with lots of shrimp.

Creamy Salmon Pasta

The salmon pasta was ok too though it didn't have a lot of salmon compared to the shrimp pasta.

Tendon

I had only a small piece of tempura and it was crispy enough , the sauce was a bit sweet for me but I've had better tendon.

We didn't try their coffee and other drinks but I think they must be good because they're prepared using the traditional and distinctive style of Japanese coffee preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment