Friday, February 3, 2012

Xin Wang Hongkong Cafe

It's very rare that I go to Mall of Asia and usually we're there for a concert. This time, it was for  Katy Perry  and we made sure to have a good dinner before the actual event. And thankfully we did because we waited for two hours !!! Good thing the show was worth the wait. Going back to our dinner, we decided to to try Xin Wang Hongkong Cafe since it's unique to MOA. It's an international franchise serving dishes from HK, Singapore , Macau and Shanghai including hawker items. I must say the menu is quite overwhelming but we ordered the reliable dimsum and noodles.

We ordered the hargow and the steamed dumplings. Both were good. 

Hargow
Dumplings

I got the fish fillet with egg and horfun noodles. 

Fish Fillet with Horfun Noodles

I like hofan noodles that's why I ordered this dish but it was just okay, the sauce overwhelmed the noodles. There's just too much of it , it's like having a noodle soup instead. 

Wonton Noodles with Spicy Pork 

The noodles with pork is okay, we didn't touch the egg though haha..

 If I happen to find myself again in MOA (for another great concert hopefully), I'll pay this resto another visit  to try the other interesting looking items in their menu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment