Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Moshi Moshi

This a super delayed blog on Moshi Moshi, a Japanese casual resto or fast food located at the Regis Center, the new lifestyle building along Katipunan , which also houses Bon Chon, Brother's Burger, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Red Mango, Mom & Tina's, Peanut Butter and Co. and Saint's Alp ( a milk tea place).

Moshi Moshi serves the usual donburi ( gyudon, katsudon etc..) , maki , tempura , gyoza but they also have takoyaki , okonomiyaki among other goodies and they sell Kitkat Green Tea chocolates as well. For that lunch, we ordered their takoyaki ( I love takoyaki! ) , miso soup, gyoza, ebi tempura, katsudon and oyakodon.
Takoyaki
Their takoyaki is really good, I'm not sure about the price now but they were on soft opening that time and each order was only P40.

Gyoza













Their gyoza is ok too, nothing spectacular but I like it, 3 pcs for P65 and P95 for 5 pieces.

Ebi Tempura P105 for 3  /P150 for 5 pcs
 The tempura is okay, crispy but a bit oily though. I ate it with the oyakodon.
Oyakodon P120
 I ordered the oyakodon but I didn't like it as much because some of the chicken slices still had their skin on them,  I don't like non crispy chicken skin so next time better to order the chicken teriyaki don because the chicken slices or fillet are fried to a  crisp.

Katsudon P135

Marco said the katsudon is okay and I agree, it looked more appetizing than the oyakodon.

Prices are affordable since it obviously targets the student lunch crowd on allowance and well, for the takoyaki alone ,  I will definitely go back  plus they have a new menu so more stuff to try and don't forget the Green Tea KitKat !

No comments:

Post a Comment