Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pepper Lunch

I've finally tried Pepper Lunch at the Alabang Town Center last Saturday. I don't really like having too much pepper on my food (and all their dishes are served with what else? pepper rice haha) so I've taken this casual dining place forgranted and only got to try it last week.

We ordered the garlic beef pepper rice since this is one of the best sellers the cashier told us and the chicken teriyaki pepper rice and the kani salad.

Garlic Beef Pepper Rice

Chicken Teriyaki Rice with Egg

There was a lot of rice! Hmmm..My order was the chicken pepper rice with egg and teriyaki sauce on the side and what can I say? It was okay but nothing really extra ordinary , the rice was indeed peppered with corn as garnish and you have your chicken slices with  the scrambled two eggs that cooked to dryness. The teriyaki sauce is on the side but they have another table sauce that's actually good with the rice.

I forgot to take a picture of their kani salad but it was good. They serve it in a plastic cup that you shake to mix in everything including the udon noodles they added.

I didn't try the garlic beef pepper rice but Marco said it was okay.

The food was just okay,  not something I will suddenly crave for or go out of my way should there be a second visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment