Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ba Noi, for your Vietnamese fix

I've heard so much about this hole in the wall Vietnamese resto along Perea in Legaspi so Marco and I decided to try it a few weeks ago. We weren't disappointed. We ordered the usual , fresh spring rolls but aside from the peanut sauce I requested for the sauce they are using for the shrimp pomelo salad. I got the seafood pho and Marco got the beef pho. We love the spring rolls, the taste is right, clean and fresh. I like the broth of the pho , really good,  both the seafood and beef, it has that homemade feel to it , the beef is really tender and thinly sliced. The seafood pho has shrimp and mostly squid , it was ok but I will not order it again and will stick to the beef pho. Overall, it was a pleasant dinner and for sure we'll be back in Ba Noi.
fresh spring rolls

seafood pho

beef pho

No comments:

Post a Comment