Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ristras Mexican Grill, the best quesadillas...

I'm craving for Mexican now that's why I'm posting pictures of the huge quesadillas of Ristras Mexican Grill. This is the best quesadilla in Metro Manila for me..
Ristras' grilled chicken quesadilla 


They don't scrimp on the filling and everything tastes FRESH , the corn, pico de gallo, the tender cubes of chicken, cheese,  onions.. yummy!  I like their homemade tortilla , they grill it until its lightly toasted. You get four huge slices per order so it's good for two  ( two slices will really pack a punch) . The quesadillas come with salsa, sour cream, guacamole.. quesadilla heaven!





I like their salsa too, it had the right piquant taste and  perfect with the tortilla chips.

Let's not forget their burritos!  They remind me of Chipotle Mexican Grill in the US.


 Yum,yum, yum! I wanna run to J. Abad right now to satisfy my Mexican craving  : ))))



No comments:

Post a Comment